- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide - Video Added!
Below is a detailed walk-through on how to level Herbalism 1-600 the easiest and quickest. Herbalism doesn't take too much effort and at higher levels can be quite profitable especially in Mists of Pandaria with current prices. This Herbalism leveling 1-600 guide is as complete as I can make it. If you aren't leveling Alchemy you should make 3,500g or more from selling the herbs on the Auction House you farm to skill up which of course will ultimately depend on your server's prices.
Herbalism 1-600 Mists of Pandaria Video
Herbalism 1-525 Cataclysm Video
- Herbalism 1-600 leveling guide: Updated for Patch 5.2 - Mists of Pandaria
- Estimated Herbalism Leveling 1-600 Time: 3-4 hours for an average player.
- Suggestions: While picking herbs, I suggest every player have a decent amount of empty bag space, be repaired, get an Herbalist's Spade from a trade supplies vendor, blare some music, and most importantly, have fun!
- Check out Alchemy 1-600 Leveling Guide or Inscription 1-600 Leveling Guide for a great profession to go with Herbalism.
- Before getting started, go to curse.com, or wherever you choose to get your addons, and download Gathermate(2). This addon will save points on your map and mini-map of the herbs you extract. I also suggest getting the Routes Addon.
- Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling Quick Sections
Herbalism 1-70 - Apprentice Herbalism
Herbalism 70-150 - Journeyman Herbalism
Herbalism 150-225 - Journeyman/Expert Herbalism
Herbalism 225-285 - Artisan Herbalism
Herbalism 285-350 - Master Herbalism
Herbalism 350-435 - Grand Master Herbalism
Herbalism 435-500 - Illustrious GM Herbalism
Herbalism 500-600 - Zen Master Herbalism
You can also purchase some cheap grey gloves and enchant them with Enchant Gloves - Advance Herbalism or Enchant Gloves - Gatherer which will give you plus five to Herbalism but, it's totally up to you.
This guide will have suggested paths but never be afraid to wonder off if you see some herbs on your mini-map. While leveling an alt, I use to wonder off for herbs a lot; oh look an herb.. oh and another... Sometimes would forget I was even trying to level a character.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 1-70 - Apprentice Herbalism
- Start by learning Apprentice Herbalism. This requires level 5. You can ask a guard in any major city to find where an Herbalism trainer is located.
- Next, head out to any starting area and begin leveling Herbalism. The first 70 levels will come quick and are extremely easy.
Although I only show Elwynn Forest and Tirisfal Glades below, players can easily level 1-70 in any starting area. These are mainly suggested for the flow of the guide and typical leveling areas.
- Once you reach skill level 70, go to your trainer and learn Journeyman Herbalism. This requires level 10 and will allow you to reach Herbalism skill level 150.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 70-150 - Journeyman Herbalism
- Even though Hillsbrad is mainly a Horde zone and possibly a bit higher in level than where you'd be leveling your character, I really suggest going there even if you're Alliance since this is by far the best place to level 70-150 easily using one zone. Using one zone will save tons on your travel time and thereby make getting to 525 quicker with less headaches.
- Start by leveling your Herbalism following the 'green route'. Once you hit skill level 125, enter the red area and farm that until 150.
- Once you hit skill level 150, head back to the trainer and learn Expert Herbalism. This requires level 20 and will allow you to reach skill level 225.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 150-225 - Expert Herbalism
- When you first get into either Western Plaguelands or Feralas you won't be able to farm Khadgar's Whisker until you reach skill level 160. These first 10 levels, or 5 with a glove enchant, will go super quick so don't sweat it too much. If you plan to go to Thousand Needles to continue your leveling, learn Artisan Herbalism and continue leveling until 230 before going on.
- Once you reach skill level 225, go to the trainer and learn Artisan Herbalism before changing zones. Artisan Herbalism requires level 35 and will allow you to reach Herbalism skill level 300.
WoW Herbalism 1-600 Leveling Guide | Herbalism 225-285 - Artisan Herbalism
- Here your going to be hitting up Eastern Plaguelands from 225-285 or Thousand Needles 230-285. Eastern Plaguelands is pretty good and you should have no problems leveling here but the last 10 or so points may be a bit annoying because things will start to green and grey out which is why I prefer Thousand Needles. The place is really awesome and filled with Sungrass. You'll need skill level 230 or 225 plus the +5 enchant to gloves.
- If you don't have a flying mount, take the green line straight down Southeast until reaching the red square. Turn around and head back up until you reach 285. Make sure to go into both Twilight places (you'll have to swim) so you can get all the herbs possible.
- Once you reach skill level 285, go to the trainer and learn Master Herbalism. Master Herbalism requires level 40 and will allow you to reach Herbalism skill level 375.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 285-325 - Master
- For skill levels 285-325 you'll want to head to Swamp of Sorrows. This zone is awesome and is packed with herbs everywhere. I have drawn a general route but once you get there you'll see that you really don't need one since the herbs are scattered about all over the place.
- For here, you could go to Outlands after reaching 300 but Swamp of Sorrows is super easy to farm in and allows you to skip Hellfire Peninsula completely. I have included the Hellfire Peninsula map just in case but you shouldn't need it.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 325-350 - Master Herbalism
- I've listed Zangarmarsh and Terrokar Forest below, but I've found Zangarmarsh to be a bit better.
- Once you reach skill level 350, go to a trainer and learn Grand Master Herbalism. Grand Master Herbalism requires level 55 and will allow you to reach skill level 450.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 350-400 - Grand Master Herbalism
- Depending on your preference, you can go to either Nothrend starting areas; Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra. However, the zone after this that I suggest is Sholazar Basin which is just above Borean Tundra.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 400-435 - Grand Master Herbalism
- Sholazar Basin was one of the best farming zones for herbs back in Wrath. This also makes it great for leveling herbalism to 435 and beyond.
- Once you reach skill level 435 or more, go to a trainer and learn Illustrious Grand Master Herbalism. Illustrious Grand Master Herbalism requires level 75 and will allow you to reach skill level 525.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 435-475 - Illustrious GM Herbalism
- Once you finish leveling Herbalism to 435, head to the new Cataclysm starting area, Mount Hyjal. This place is very easy to farm in and shouldn't take you long to get to 475.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 475-500 - Illustrious GM Herbalism
- Once you finish leveling Herbalism to 475, head to the new Cataclysm zone, Deepholm. This place was nerfed a little bit but is still very good. It requires you to be level 82 so if for some reason you want to hit 525 before that, stay in Mount Hyjal until 500 and then go to the rivers in Uldum for Whiptail.
WoW Herbalism Guide 1-600 Leveling | Herbalism Guide 500-600 - Zen Master Herbalism
- When you get to 500 make sure to train Zen Master Herbalism. You'll need to be level 80. Then, go to the Jade Forest to farm Green Leaf Tea. This herb is everywhere and it should take you no time at all to reach 525. Follow the path and it'll lead you into Rain Poppy which will get you from 525-545.
Next up is Silkweed which will get you from 545 to 575. Just run along the river and cut back up north into and over Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Pass through Vale and into Kun-Lai Summit. Start farming Snow Lily by following the path on the map below. You will reach 600 in no time.