- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
MoP Mining EP.1: 1,800g Per Hr - Best Mining Routes: The Jade Forest
MoP Mining EP.1: 1,800g Per Hr - Best Mining Routes: The Jade Forest
What's up guy and girl players of WoW. Tarou here and in this video, I'm going to show you the best routes for Mining in the Jade Forest.
In this first episode we'll look at two routes in the Jade Forest.
To get started make sure you have plenty of bag space, you're repaired, and buffed. A quick way to empty bags is just to send things off to an alt.
You'll need to have atleast 500 in Mining although 550 is ideal which can be less if you have a bonus from your Mining Pick, an enchant, or racial. If you don't have Mining and would like to get it, check http://tarouwowguides.com/wow-mining-guide-1-600-leveling-mining-guide-v... for easy leveling.
Also another must have Mist-Piercing Goggles. These give you a chance to find extra nodes. They fairly cheap on the Auction House and after a day will pay for themselves. You don't need to equip them or even soul-bind them. Just leave them in your bags and they'll do the work. You can tell they are working by the mist over some of the Mining nodes.
For this zone you'll mostly be farming Ghost Iron Ore and shouldn't have to fight more than a few mobs per hour. We'll spend 30 minutes using this top route you see on the top of the map. The route is drawn by the Routes addon and is something I manually put in. Check http://www.tarouwowguides.com/addons-ep8-routes-map-drawing-guide-how-se... for a guide about the Routes addon and how to get my custom routes.
Best Mining Routes - The Jade Forest: Top & Bottom
As you follow the route you'll get use to where Mining nodes commonly pop up. These sometimes change during an expansion and you'll even notice I adjust the route throughout the video. The final or updated version is always on my website for any route I use in any video.
For this route, you'll hit up Windward Isle which is usually the only place I found Titanium Ore at. Also, this is a common area for players doing dailys or farming eggs to get exalted with the Cloud Serpents
From time to time you'll come across some caves while farming ore. Most of the time, it wastes too much time to go inside of them to mine unless you can stealth in mine, and stealth out which is usually unlikely and why I always skip caves unless the node is very close to entrance.
Also while farming you may come across rare mobs. It's up to you but I like to stop and own them for some potential of extra gold and pure fun while Mining. Mixing things up during farming keeps it fun and along with that, blaring music and jamming out or talking with friends over vent or Skype can really make farming more enjoyable.
Mining - Jade Forest Route #1:
Ghost Iron Ore x 340
After 30 minutes we ended up with 340 Ghost Iron Ore which isn't too bad. Now to hit up my bottom route and see how it does. A simple change of scenery can cut out some of the boredom you might experience during farming.
There's tons of nodes all over the Jade Forest and being 90 should allow you to farm almost all without running into any mobs. That's helpful in keeping your character Mining instead of wasting time on mobs.
If you have a vanish, CC'ing the mob and vanishing away can cut down on the down time. Even if you don't have a vanish, CC'ing the mob with a sheep, cylcone or whatever you have including putting your pet on the mob will keep the node from getting stolen by another player trying to rob your node.
Some of the best classes to use for Mining are Paladin and Druid. DK's are good as well along with other classes for different reasons like vanish from a Rogue or Feign Death from a Hunter.
The Jade Forest's Mining nodes are plentiful even with the nerf they received awhile back and their respawn time is really fast. It's one of my favorite zones to farm in and competition is usually really low.
Mining - Jade Forest Route #2:
Ghost Iron Ore x 367
Ok, so we finished up our 30 minute session for the second route and brought a nice 367 Ghost Iron Ore. Don't mind the 4 Titanium Ore or some of the Ghost Iron Ore I didn't count. I got those when the timer wasn't running.
Now we just head back to Orgrimmar and list up everything on the Auction House. I list everything for 12 hours in full stacks using the Auctionator addon. I've linked it on the screen if you need a tutorial for it.
Mining - Jade Forest Route #1 & #2 Total:
Ghost Iron Ore x 707 = 1,816g (51.37g per stack)
After a day, everything sold including items I got for other videos releasing soon. Our two routes combined was 707 Ghost Iron Ore that sold at roughly 51 gold and 37 silver per stack giving us a grand total of 1,816 gold. Not too bad for an hour of farming and prices have increased in Patch 5.2.
Well, that's it and I'll see you in my next video and guide.
If you haven't yet, please share this video, guide, and subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/ryutaroakatarou for tons of profession gold making and leveling videos.
"Now Go Mine Up Some Profits or Something!"