- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
Mists of Pandaria Stockpile List & Advice - Be Prepared & Reap the Profits! Updated 9/20
Mists of Pandaria Stockpile List & Advice - Be Prepared & Reap the Profits!
What's up guy and girl players of WoW. Tarou here and I'm bringing you a video about stockpiling advice for Mists of Pandaria release preparation.
To get started you'll want to have all mats for leveling professions purposes.
A lot of players are going to be rolling Pandaren and that means a lot of
them will need mats to level uptheir professions or make gear. Pretty much
anything that you need to make something. Ore, herbs, leather, uncut gems, cloth,
volatiles and the like (eternals etc.), enchanting mats, and anything used
to level up or make items.
Now depending on your level and gold, I wouldn't bother with
stockpiling anything cheap unless your goal is very small. Forget silk
cloth, stick to embersilk or frostweave. Don't worry about iron ore,
adamantite ore is a better bet along with others.
I also wouldn't overpay for anything. Pay the cheapest price possible
and trust me, over the next few months people are going to sell stuff just
to make space or out of sheer fear of the price dropping. Don't be in
a rush! Be patient. You can also easily negotiate with people right now.
Noone is buying anything on most servers. Sellers want it gone and are
willing to sell it for less than their listed AH price. Also, consider
farming a lot of things yourself if you have the time.
On the other hand, the game is at a stand still right now. Prices should
actually be increasing for the time-being on most servers. If you bought
Volatile Water for months at 2g and all the sudden you're dumping it
for or able to dump it for 15g, you're watching the squeeze of supply
since a lot of players have stopped playing. It's summer and the worst
populated months in WoW with players who have a purpose (raiding,
pvp'ing). Most players right now are not raiding, farming, or doing
much of anything other than zoning out in Org/SW. That means while you may
sell stuff for more right now, sales will be slowed way down. So what do
you do? Well, you can try selling what you can for big markups and whatever
doesn't sell, sell when MoP gets close and after it releases.
Prices will go through the roof. Volatile Earth will not be 50s, it may be
10g, 20g, 30g who knows? What we do know is it won't be 50s. People
are going to need it and all the other stuff I mention to level up
professions for their new character/s or even ones they already have. When
you get a look at the new perks for say JC or any of the other professions,
even people who never bothered with professions, are going to want them
just to get that pet or that mount or that fun toy etc etc.
Now I bet you're wondering about something like Pyrite Ore. This is an
iffy one. If you hold it, it may be like Titanium Ore and be worth 3-4
times whatever it is on your server right now. You could also smelt it into
bars. If things don't change, it'll be used for the Truegold
which will be needed for the Alchemy specialization and mount (vial sands).
As of right now, Truegold does NOT have a cooldown in beta. I don't
know if it will stay that way or if they only have it that way for testing.
What am I doing? I am prospecting almost all of my Pyrite Ore and
stockpiling the gems. I'm then keeping a decent stock of ore and bars.
I'm staying diversified. You don't want all your eggs in one basket.
Let's see what else... Pets, pets, and more pets. Especially expensive ones if they're cheap.
An example would be I picked up a Crimson Whelp for 5k when on my server it
sells for 20k. Just be careful. We don't have all the data on the pet
battles but if you buy at a safe price to sell it now, it's likely
going to be worth even more just before and right after MoP releases. Keep
in mind though pets are account wide now and that may limit some sales.
Personally, I have been stockpiling any pet that sells for more then 1k.
Lower gold pets may be worth it but if you have a good amount of gold, I
wouldn't bother too much with them unless they are being removed from
the game for some reason and as of yet, I don't see any that are.
*This list will change as we get closer to MoP so, be sure to check often.*
(Note: Limit = keep a decent amount but don't go crazy.)
Volatiles & Eternals (May take a month for prices to increase.)
Chaos Orbs (Should be immediate.)
Enchanting Mats All levels (Limit/Minimal Arcane Dust)
Leg Enchants (Limit)
Illusionary Bag, Embersilk Bags, Frostweave Bags(If a lot cheaper than ember), Netherweave Bags (low gold)
Glyphs (Have a large variety with a focus on the popular ones.)
Leg Enchants (Limit)
Mining & Herb Bags (Tons)
Mats from DE'ing
Popular Cheap Max Level Enchants (Limit)
Mekgineer's Chopper (Mount)
Ebonsteel Belt Buckle (Limit)
Gems - Cata level cut and uncut (get through prospecting) - Sell fast before and on release.
More gems... lower levels up to Fel Iron (If cheap) uncut (get through prospecting)
Shadowspirit Diamonds (Meta) Cut into popular PvE cuts and some limited PvP cuts
Chimera's Eye (Limit)
Max Level Flasks (Small Amount)
Uncut Gems (Limit) /Shadowspirit Metas (Use cheap uncommon prices to make several.)
Truegold (No CD so limit stock or hold mats instead.)
Vial of the Sands Mount
Ore (All levels) Especially: Adamantite, Saronite, Obsidium, Elementium
Volatiles, Eternals (May take a month for prices to increase.)
Bars (All levels)
Elementium Geode (Pet)
Herbs (All levels) (May take a month for prices to increase.)
Volatiles, Eternals (May take a month for prices to increase.)
Leather (All levels) Especially: Rugged, Knothide, Borean, & Savage
Hides (Mainly Medium & Heavy)
***DUMP LIST*** (Get rid of ASAP!)
All Enchanting Rods
All Darkmoon Cards & Decks
All Epics & Rare Weapons/Armor for PvE & PvP
All Max Level Expensive Enchants
All Rare/Epic Gems
Hmm.. what else. Just some general advice. Risk what you want
to. Everything is speculation and nothing is for certain. I try to give
suggestions based on patterns from history and things I know should do no
worse than break even but could have huge potential.
Last thing. Keep things organized. Clear out all your banks, bags, alts etc
of useless stuff. Get rid of stuff leading up to MoP that will be worth
less afterwards. Epics, rares etc. Some may get a pop in pricing from
people gearing out just before MoP launch but gear is so easy to get
without buying it, it's going to be less than back in Wrath and Cata.
Getting caught with a 10k epic that's worth 400g after MoP would suck.
Dump it while it's still worth a decent amount and avoid the risk.
Take the gold you make and invest in something safer like cheap commodities
needed for leveling a profession.
Whoo~ that's enough for now. I will try to get you guys and girls more information as we get closer to MoP so look out for new videos continuing on from this one.
Thanks everyone and if you haven't yet please subscribe to my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/ryutaroakatarou for more of the best free World of Warcraft guides!
"Now Go Prep Your Way to Riches!" Lates...