- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
How to Make Gold w/ Inscription: Profit Margins Filled w/ Gold - Patch 4.3!
What's up guy and girl players of WoW. Tarou here bringing you a vid on make gold with Inscription in Patch 4.3. For this guide, I'm going to show you the basics so that no matter what amount of gold you have or how new of an 85 you'll be able to do it.
To start, get some mats by checking your Auction House, asking in trade, or directly messaging a seller to buy from. You'll most likely have the best results and prices from Cinderbloom and Whiptail. Those are usually the cheapest with great results. The Whiptail will have more Inferno Ink than the Cinderbloom so take that into consideration when buying yours. I paid 1.4g for Whiptail which was slightly cheaper than the normal 1.7g price and 1g for Cinderbloom which is slightly more than its regular 0.8g price.
Next, I'll make a macro to make Milling easy.
Change the herb name next to '#show' to display whatever herb you like I the macro. Then, drag it to your bar and press the hotkey it's bound to. I like to do this while watching TV, talking with friends, defending a flag in a battleground, or queue'ing for something. Really just anything to make it fun.
After milling everything we'll make it into inks. This you can literally just go afk for and go do something else. Once they're made into inks, we can then use then for whatever we like. For testing, I'll straight list them.
I like to list Blackfallow inks in stacks of 20s, 2s, and singles and Inferno Inks in 20s and singles for 12 hours.
Ok, for my second mill session, I only have Cinderbloom so we'll work with that. Since I'm planning to make Glyphs, Cinderbloom is usually the way to go anyway. Alright, got everything milled and into inks so I'll list the Inferno Inks just like I did the others since I don't need them for Glyphs and head over to the Inscription trainer area to get some supplies. We'll go ahead and try Dust of Disappearance, Mysterious Fortune Card, Adventurer's Journal, and of course Glyphs. For Glyphs though, we'll need to trade out Blackfallow Inks for different inks. The old school way to do this is go Glyph by Glyph buying just what you need to make whichever Glyphs you want to. This is very time consuming. Addons like TradeSkillMaster can help make this easier.
After we get all those made it's time to list everything. I'll be selling everything with a 12 hour duration is mostly single stacks. This keeps everything simple and allows for easy posting sessions in the morning and night. At night though things can get very competitive so you may want to cancel and repost anything that was undercut. TradeSkillMaster can also help with this. Make a group called Glyphs and add all that are in your bags. You can click to add and highlight them or type in Glyph but make sure it is capitalized or it won't work as you see it failing to add them here. After that, click list and post auctions by clicking the button until they're all up. Check my website for a guide on how to use TradeSkillMaster and other addons. Finally, we'll list any Glyphs that were below the cutoff manually. Some you'll notice we might lose gold on and that is going to happen unless you check the Auction House for every single Glyph. Again, TSM can also help with this and really every Scribe should have that addon.
Ok, now for the next round which is making Darkmoon Faire cards. I prefer using Whiptail for this depending on its price. I'll Mill everything just like before and then make everything into inks. I'll next need to get some Volatile Life so a quick check on the Auction House gives me an idea of pricing on them. Looks like today it's around 4g per so we'll go ahead and get some. Next, I'll head over to the Inscription Supplies vendor and grab some Inferno Ink by trading in all the Blackfallow Ink we just made. I'll also need some Resilient Parchment. Alright, with everything set, I can now make 10 Darkmoon Cards of Destruction. You'll want to get any cards aside from stones. They're just too cheap for it to be worth it. The cards you want would be in this order. Top is Waves, then Embers, then Winds, and last Stones. We got a pretty good variety which will be great for an example that you can follow. Now we'll list them all for 12 hours. Some I'll change the price of them because, noone is going to pay 2,000g for a Four of the Winds. Me listing it at 1,000g is even on the high side. We'll see what happens though.
Over the next few days I cancel and relist as needed using Auctionator to cancel and TradeSkillMaster to relist. The average Glyph price on my server is around 80g in this video and currently slightly higher at around 110g but, it is a very volatile and competitive market that can be very frustrating for most which is why the profit is so insanely good.
It's a few days into the video for Inscription and we're low on Darkmoon Faire cards so I decide to pull some inks off the Auction House and use them for cards instead of straight selling. We'll just change out some Blackfallow Ink for Inferno Ink and grab some parchment. It looks like this time around we'll be able to make 19 Darkmoon Faire cards. We're getting some decent cards but it seems pretty well balanced out just like the 10 we made a few days back. Now, I'll go to the Auction House and list these cards just like I did the others putting them up for 12 hours.
Alright with everything setup for the week I continue cancelling and relisting everything for one week. This'll give you good idea of what you might expect in sales on a medium pop server like mine but remember that all servers have their differences.
Anyways, let's loot the mailbox and break it all down.
Material Cost Average:
Cinderbloom - 1g
Whiptail - 1.4g
Volatile Life - 4g
+ Glyphs x 32 = 2,560g (80g ea. avg)
- Blackfallow Ink x 96 = 192g
- Resilient Parchment x 32 = 12.8g
= 2,355.2g in net profit
+ Darkmoon Faire Cards x 25 = 15,275g (611g ea.)
- Volatile Life x 750 = 3,000g (4g ea.)
- Inferno Ink x 250 = 4,400
- Resilient Parchment x 21 = 10g
= 7,865g in net profit
+ Mysterious Fortune Card x 20 = 150g (7.5g ea.)
+ Dust of Disappearance x 21 = 94.5g (4.5g ea.)
- Blackfallow Ink x 41 = 82g
- Resilient Parchment x 20 = 8g
= 154.5g in net profit
+ Blackfallow Ink x 184 = 2,366g (12.86g ea.)
+ Inferno Ink x 9 = 159g (17.67g ea.)
- Cinderbloom x 370 = 370g (1g ea.)
= 2,155g in net profit
For a Grand Total of:
+ 20,604.5g in net sales
- 8,074.8g in mats
= 12,529.7g in net profit for the week!
For the full break down of what sold, for how much, and what it cost to make, check this guide on my website at tarouwowguides.com
That's it for this video and remember that Inscription is one of the most time-consuming, frustrating, yet insanely profitable professions out there. Don't forget your patience.
Thanks for watching!
If you haven't yet, please subscribe
"Now Go Own the Inscription Market on Your Server!"