- Prof. 1-600 MoP
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-600 MoP
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-600 MoP
- Enchanting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Inscription Guide 1-600 MoP
- Engineering Guide 1-600 MoP
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Leatherworking Guide 1-600 MoP
- Tailoring Guide 1-600 MoP
- Mining Guide 1-600 MoP
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-600 MoP
- Smelting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Skinning Guide 1-600 MoP
- Herbalism Guide 1-600 MoP
- Archaeology Guide 1-600 MoP
- Cooking Guide 1-600 MoP
- Fishing Guide 1-600 MoP
- First Aid Guide 1-600 MoP
- MoP Leveling Fishing to 600: Darkmoon Faire
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- MoP: Jewelcrafting to 600 - Early Days Gold Making
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Bext Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Random Raiding Strats
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Tailoring Profession Gold Guide
Below is an overview video and detailed walkthrough on how to easily make gold with Tailoring. As shown in the video, after two days I had net sales of 4,838g with a total profit of 2,586g! As of patch 3.3.3 some items have had significant declines in pricing since this Tailoring Gold Guide was made so, make sure to test your server's economy first before sinking a lot of gold into this. Materials have dropped as well as so on my server this is still profitable aside from some of the rare pvp pieces but still be careful.
- Check out my Tailoring Leveling 1-450 Guide for a great way to level Tailoring.
- WoW Tailoring Gold Guide Overview - Purchase mats and sell various Tailoring items. Estimated daily time spent: 30minutes.
WoW Tailoring Gold Guide: Which patterns to get and their requirements.
To be able to make the [Wispcloak] you will need to complete the Northrend Dungeonmaster. Once you have completed the achievement, talk with Charles Worth in Dalaran to learn the pattern (Click the chat bubble instead of the "Train Me" text). It requires a skill level of 420.
To be able to make the [Deathchill Cloak] you will need to complete the Loremaster of Northrend - Horde or Loremaster of Northrend - Alliance. Once you have completed the achievement, talk with Charles Worth in Dalaran to learn the pattern (Click the chat bubble instead of the "Train Me" text). It requires a skill level of 420.
All of the other items can be trained from Charles Worth in Dalaran.
WoW Tailoring Gold Guide: Crafting Popular Items and Sales Recap
- Once you have acquired the patterns above, I suggest making the items listed below. You can also add to this this as much as you like and see what works well for you. During my testing, I found these to be the best sellers but your server may be different, so adjust if need be.
[Brilliant Spellthread] x 7 sold for around 182g each (92g - profit).
( Tip: Have a decent stock of these for Tuesdays.)
[Sapphire Spellthread] x 4 sold for around 174g each (72g - profit).
( Tip: Have a decent stock of these for Tuesdays.)
[Azure Spellthread] x 12 sold for around 20g each (10.4g - profit).
[Shining Spellthread] x 3 sold for around 19g each (10g - profit).
[Wispcloak] x 1 sold for around 600g each (391g - profit).
[Deathchill Cloak] x 1 sold for around 600g each (377g - profit).
[Cloak of Crimson Snow] x 1 sold for around 200g each (136g - profit).
[Frostguard Drape] x 1 sold for around 200g each (108g - profit).
[Frostsavage Shoulders] - Sold after video was filmed.
[Frostsavage Boots] x 1 sold for around 96g each (49.8g - profit).
[Frostsavage Cowl] x 2 sold for around 122g each (63g - profit).
[Frostsavage Gloves] x 1 sold for around 94g each (47.8g - profit).
[Frostsavage Robe] x 1 sold for around 121g each (62g - profit).
[Frostsavage Belt] x 1 sold for around 105g each (61.6g - profit).
[Frostsavage Bracers] x 1 sold for around 105g each (51.6g - profit).
Here is a break down of what the above items totaled.
+ 3,238g - total AH sales
+ 1,600g - total trade sales
- 2,252g - total mat cost
= 2,586g - total profit in 2 days!
WoW Tailoring Gold Guide: Final Thoughts
- So, Tailoring can be pretty good if you invest the time into it. It's not a great profession to get to 450 and start making gold with as you need rep to buy patterns for some of the best sellers and you need a decent amount of gold to start, but if you take the time to gather the best selling patterns you can make a lot of gold with it. Some other bonus's with Tailoring are the basically free leg enchant and the nice cloak enchant. Currently, my friend also makes about 1000g+ a day in tips by just crafting the ToC epics.
- In short, don't disclude Tailoring as a good profession. Be creative when making gold with any profession and you'll see they all have potential.
WoW Tailoring Gold Guide: Final Suggestions and Tips
- Once you get the hang of how much you sell begin purchasing mats during the weekend; they are typically the cheapest on the weekend.
The main reason for this is most players aren't actually raiding on the weekends and have a lot more time to gather mats. With the abundance of mats comes the simple economic rule of supply exceeding demand, which leads to lower prices. This doesn't mean 100% of the time they will be cheaper on the weekend, but instead it makes it more likely. After you get a feel for mat prices you can purchase them throughout the week for the lowest prices.
- Checking on mats everyday will get you familar with who sells what.
Pay attention and take a look at who is selling mats all the time and message them to sell directly to you at a discount. This will save you big on the craft costs. I have countless farmers listed on my friends list who I deal with regularly to get the cheapest price possible.
- Finally, World of Warcraft isn't just about making gold and really should be the smallest part of your playtime.
I hope this guide will help you get rich in World of Warcraft but at the same time free up farm time so you can actually enjoy the game for what it is meant to be; fun! So, don't sit at your computer 24-7 just to make gold. Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v.
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.