- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Mining Gold Guide: Best Northrend Farming Routes Part 1
Below is an overview video and detailed walkthrough on how to easily make gold with Mining. I'll be comparing the three of the top Northrend Mining zones, Sholazar Basin, Icecrown, and Storm Peaks. Mining can be very competitive so don't be surprised if you see a lot of other players Mining at the same time. It's best to farm during off peak times when noone is usually on. Even with some mass competition, players should find Mining a great gold maker. With the introduction of new recipes for all professions, Mining is still hold ing strong in profit as of patch 3.3.3!
- Check out my Mining Leveling 1-450 Guide for a great way to level Mining.
- WoW Mining Gold Guide Part 1: Best Mining Routes Overview - Finding the best Mining routes and zones to farm [Saronite Ore] and [Titanium Ore].
Requirements: Mining skill level 450 or 445 if your gloves are enchanted with [Advanced Mining]
Suggestions: PvP gear, epic flyer, potions, and food/water.
WoW Mining Gold Guide P1: Sholazar Basin - Saronite Ore & Titanium Ore Farming Route.
- Sholazar Basin is the haven for all gathering professions with easy to navigate terrain and low mob encounters. You will have to be prepared for some PvP unless on a PvE server. I suggest wearing your PvP gear and bringing some potions along.
While I was farming and making the above video, an Alliance prot warrior had taught me a stun belt and stun grenades can be very helpful. He stunned me and then mined the node, so even if I killed him (he actually killed me), he would have gotten what he needed.
- You may also notice mining nodes disappearing without anyone around. This is because hackers are mining underneath the zone and appear to be invisible. To report them, open your combat log and it will display their name when they mine invisibly in front of you. Most of the time they are doing this on lower level characters so you can also check by typing "/who Sholazar Basin" and looking for a level 70 or any level that doesn't seem to fit the zone.
- I mined Sholazar Basin following the route pictured below for 30 minutes. The route was stress free and was extremely smooth. Spawn times were great and I ended up with 360g worth of materials.
- Items mined in 30minutes from Sholazar Basin mining route:
[Saronite Ore] x 77Total approximate value - 360g
[Titanium Ore] x 11
[Scarlet Ruby] x 1
[Eternal Earth] x 2
[Eternal Water] x 1
[Eternal Shadow] x 2
[Crystallized Air] x 6
[Crystallized Earth] x 2
[Crystallized Fire] x 4
[Crystallized Water] x 2
[Shadow Crystal] x 2
[Sun Crystal] x 2
WoW Mining Gold Guide P1: Icecrown - Saronite Ore & Titanium Ore Farming Route.
- Icecrown was a decent place to farm ore and if you have trouble with Sholazar Basin, or just want a change of scenery, Icecrown is a great alternative. There didn't seem to be a lot of other players farming but there were some. Just as Sholazar Basin I suggest wearing PvP gear, bringing potions, and any sort of stun devices you may have.
- The downsides to Icecrown were the many different elevations which made making an optimal mining route more difficult. Spawn locations also proved to be a problem with nodes spawning in the middle of mobs.
- Items mined in 30minutes from Icecrown mining route:
[Saronite Ore] x 64Total approximate value - 255g
[Titanium Ore] x 8
[Autumn's Glow] x 1
[Eternal Shadow] x 1
[Crystallized Air] x 3
[Crystallized Earth] x 6
[Crystallized Shadow] x 4
[Crystallized Water] x 8
[Shadow Crystal] x 2
[Huge Citrine] x 1
[Chalcedony] x 1
WoW Mining Gold Guide P1: Storm Peaks - Saronite Ore & Titanium Ore Farming Route.
- Storm Peaks was the worst of the three and I really don't think farming there is a good idea unless you are already there waiting for an Ulduar raid, Heroic to start, or you want to farm for the [Reins of the Time-Lost Proto Drake].
- The different elevations and lack of nodes made it difficult to have a solid route. I found the caves to be the most decent places for mining nodes but the time it took to get to the back of the cave was a bit consuming.
- Items mined in 30minutes from Storm Peaks mining route:
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.