- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Part 4 - Patch 3.3.5!
Below is an overview video and detailed walk-through on different ways of making gold with Jewelcrafting everyday in Patch 3.3.5. This guide covers several strategies to see what is working and what isn't. As shown in the video, this made me 4,381g in profit for 2 hours of effort. This Jewelcrafting gold guide should help you simplify making gold with Jewelcrafting and give many ideas for any server. You should make sure to test your server's economy first before sinking a lot of gold into this as with anything. Good luck and please enjoy this guide (^_-)v.
- Check out my Jewelcrafting Leveling 1-450 Guide for a great way to level Jewelcrafting quickly and easily.
- WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide for Patch 3.3.5: Overview - Do the daily cooldown and quest, prospect [Titanium Ore] and [Saronite Ore], cut epic and rare gems to sell, craft the epic tanking ring and neck, and make uncommon rings to disenchant. Estimated time spent daily: 2 hours.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Patch 3.3.5: Getting Started & Dailys
Making gold with Jewelcrafting can sometimes seem complicated but, hopefully this video will simplify things. I'll be using several strategies to show what is working well and not so well in Patch 3.3.5. Jewelcrafting does have some tough competition so be prepared to duke it out with others on the Auction House. This guide will show the average daily max and your server may do better or worse depending on its economy.
- To start off, you'll first want to spend a few minutes doing the Dalaran Jewelcrafting daily. They're extreme easy and only require one item from a Northrend mob and a few uncommon gems. This one wants an item that drops off of any Scourge in Northrend. No problem, I'll just fly over to Icecrown and kill this giant elite. If you can't kill this elite, the Scourge on the ground will work as well. Alright, got the item and now back to Dalaran. The quest gives a Dalaran Jewelcrafter's token which I'll exchange for a Dragon's Eye to sell. If you still need designs, you can ofcourse use it to purchase those instead. I don't so it's a nice and easy 93 gold in 3 minutes.
- Next, I'll do the other Jewelcrafting daily which is to make an Icy Prism that could contain a Dragon's Eye and epic gems. Ofcourse my luck is off today and no epics or Dragon's Eye but hey, it only cost 25g to make and the gems sell for 76g cut to total a profit of 51g for a minute worth of effort.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Patch 3.3.5: DE'ing Rings
- Ok, now to test out crafting rings to disenchant. I'll be making the Stoneguard Band which takes two [Eternal Earth] to make but on your server it may be cheaper to make the Shadowmight Ring which takes one [Eternal Shadow] and one [Eternal Earth]. Naturally, choose whichever is cheaper on your server.
- First, I'll buy some [Eternal Earth] from the Auction House. Using the [Eternal Earth] I just bought from the Auction House and ones from someone in trade, I'll craft 182 rings. Sitting in Orgrimmar crafting rings can get a bit boring so feel free to do a battleground, daily heroic, or raid while you craft the rings. Sometimes I just sit at the farm in AB crafting away until someone tries to take the flag. Alright, it's about 17 minutes later and I've crafted all the rings. I'm sending them off to an alt to disenchant. If you don't have an Enchanter, just ask someone in guild or trade to do it for you and make sure to tip them. Ok, now that all the rings are disenchanted, it's now time to list the Enchanting materials on the Auction House. I like to list Enchanting materials for 12 hours and in full stacks. If I don't have a full stack, I list in singles instead. It took about 25 minutes to craft and list all the rings while netting 2,053g minus 1,688g in materials and tips, for a total of 365g in profit. That's not bad for 25 minutes but, profit margin percent wise is pretty bad. Below is a simple way to get a general idea if it's worth it.
If (Eternal Price) x 2 is less than [1.5 x (Infinite Dust Price) + 0.5 x (Greater Cosmic Essence Price)]
Disenchanted Materials from 182 x [Stoneguard Band].
Greater Cosmic Essence - x 56 - 18.25g (1022g)
Infinite Dust - x 769 (38.45 stacks) - 25.45g/stack (978.55g)
Dream Shard - x 7 - 7.58g (53.06g)
- You can also try making these uncommon rings and necks to disenchant as well. I choose not because the time and effort put into them isn't worth it but, if you don't have a lot of gold to spend they can be great to start out with. Below is a list of uncommon rings and necks to create.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Patch 3.3.5: Prospecting & Gems
- Alright, now to switch it up a bit and try out some prospecting by buying some [Titanium Ore] and [Saronite Ore] off the Auction House. First though you gotta know if it's even worth it, right.
A lot of viewers and visitors have asked me if it's worth prospecting [Titanium Ore] or [Saronite Ore] and that is a hard question to answer because I don't know the prices on every server. I can say that it can be risky so I have come up with a simple way to check if it's worth it.
- Note: These are just an example and you may need to scale it up or down depending on your server and gold.
- You can always try to get ore for cheaper by having a Miner C.O.D. you a set amount everyday or by whispering them when you need it. Ok, so I ended up with 8 stacks of [Titanium Ore] and 42 stacks of [Saronite Ore] and now to prospect them. It's a good idea to have a prospecting macro like the one I'm using and set your loot to 'auto'.
To make things easier I have listed a macro below for Prospecting. Before using this macro go into your interface, select controls, and check autoloot. This will autoloot the items into your bag.
#show Titanium Ore #show Saronite OreThanks to Naemirione for this macro suggestion
/use Titanium Ore
/use Saronite Ore
- Just like with crafting rings you also can prospect while you do other things like wait for people to run after wiping on Halion or something. Alright, the prospecting took about 15 minutes and netted an average amount of gems. Back in the day you didn't even need to cut the gems to make a profit but, now you have to if you want any decent return. I'll be cutting all the gems into the highest priced best sellers. To make things easier I'll have a list of popular cuts below.
- Once you have prospected all of your saronite ore, you can begin cutting gems.
I suggest cutting whichever gems are the most popular first.
This typically includes:
[Runed Scarlet Ruby] (red)
[Bold Scarlet Ruby] (red)
[Delicate Scarlet Ruby] (red)
[Regal Twilight Opal] (purple)
[Royal Twilight Opal] (purple)
[Rigid Autumn's Glow](yellow)
[Smooth Autumn's Glow] (yellow)
[Mystic Autumn's Glow] (yellow)
[Glinting Monarch Topaz] (orange)
[Potent Monarch Topaz] (orange)
[Veiling Monarch Topaz] (orange)
[Solid Sky Sapphire] (blue)
[Steady Forest Emerald](green)
[Jagged Forest Emerald] (green)
[Enduring Forest Emerald] (green)
- If you don't have enough [Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token] to get any of the recipes you have three ways to get them.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Patch 3.3.5: Listing & Flipping Gems
- After you get everything cut it's time to list the gems on the Auction House. With so many gems this can be a pain so, I like to use the Quick Auctions 3 addon combined with Auctioneer to make it a bit easier. For gems, I like to undercut by one silver and list them for 12 hours. Alright, Prospecting the [Titanium Ore], cutting, and listing the gems took about 20 minutes, netted 2,606g minus 1,832 in materials for a total of 774g. [Saronite Ore] on the other hand, took 35 minutes to prospect, cut, and list gems while netting 1,422g minus 546g for a total profit of 876g. Both are decent but Saronite Ore still has the least amount of risk while maintaining a large profit. But here's the thing, you can only sell so much a day with the lowered demand so, don't expect to become rich over night.
- Ok, so I showed prospecting to get uncut gems but, you could also just straight buy them from the Auction House instead. Flipping gems is one of the easiest ways to make gold with Jewelcrafting and usually has the least amount of risk. Simply buy some uncut cheap epic gems from the Auction House or spam trade to buy directly from players, cut them into high priced, decent sellers, list them, and collect good profit from a few minutes worth of effort. Here I netted 1,809g minus 960g in materials for a total of 849g profit. Yes, 849g for seemly cheap gems taking a mere five minutes to search, cut, and list. It's super easy gold and great for those limited on time.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Patch 3.3.5: Meta Gems & Epic Jewelry
- Alright, next we'll take a look at metas. They are one of my favorites to sell because, they usually have a very large profit margin, are in good demand, and don't have a million different types. So, I bought 17 Earthseige and 20 Skyflare Diamonds from the Auction House. Cut them into the highest best selling metas and listed them for 12 hours. It took about 10minutes to make them and list them and a little over a day to sell them all netting 1,913g minus 856g for a total profit of 1,057g. Pretty sick for 10 minutes worth of effort but, that was the limit. Had I made anymore, I wouldn't be able to sell them.
Best Selling Meta Gems:
[Chaotic Skyflare Diamond]
[Relentless Earthseige Diamond]
[Ember Skyflare Diamond]
[Insightful Earthseige Diamond]
[Destructive Skyflare Diamond]
[Thundering Skyflare Diamond]
[Powerful Earthseige Diamond]
[Tireless Skyflare Diamond]
- Ok, so what about epic jewelry. Well, don't expect it to do too well. The profit margin is low and the sale rate isn't great either. I usually only make the tanking [Titanium Earthguard Chain] and [Titanium Earthguard Ring] if anything at all. Just like gems, I only list them for 12 hours. I sold both of these in a little over a day but they normally take a few days to sell. Because there are so many other easily obtainable ring and necklace epics the profit margin is pretty small. They both sold for 1,424 gold minus 1,108g in materials for a total of 316g in profit. Not bad for a minute of buying materials off the Auction House, pressing a button twice to craft them, and twice to list them but, percentage wise could be too risky for some.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide Patch 3.3.5: Final Total & Tips/Suggestions
- Well, that's all the different Jewelcrafting strategies in this video. It took a total of two hours to do all of this which netted 11,398g minus 7,017g for a total of 4,381g in sweet profit. I will list out all the details on my website. So, I bet you're wondering what I think is the best way to make gold with Jewelcrafting right. Well, some combination of what's in this video and on my website. Smart people diversify to cover a bigger market and rake in more cash.
- On a final note, don't think just because you don't have a bazillion gold you can't do well with Jewelcrafting or any other profession for that matter. So what you don't have 10k to spend. Anything in this video and guide can be cut down to almost any budget. Do the dailys and spend a few hundred gold to make a few rings to disenchant, gems to cut, or ore to prospect.
- Once you get the hang of how much you sell begin purchasing mats during the weekend; they are typically the cheapest on the weekend.
The main reason for this, is most players aren't actually raiding on the weekends and have a lot more time to gather mats. With the abundance of mats comes the simple economic rule of supply exceeding demand which leads to lower prices. This doesn't mean 100% of the time they will be cheaper on the weekend but instead it makes it more likely. After you get a feel for mat prices you can purchase them throughout the week for the lowest prices.
- Checking on mats everyday will get you familar with who sells what.
Pay attention and take a look at who is selling mats all the time and message them to sell directly to you at a discount. This will save you big on the craft costs. I have countless farmers listed on my friend's list who I deal with regularly to get the cheapest price possible.
- Finally, World of Warcraft isn't just about making gold and really should be the smallest part of your playtime.
I hope this Jewelcrafting Gold Making Guide for Patch 3.3.5 will help you get rich in World of Warcraft but at the same time free up farm time so you can actually enjoy the game for what it is meant to be; fun! So, don't sit at your computer 24-7 just to make gold. Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v.
Well, that's it for this Jewelcrafting Gold Guide for Patch 3.3.5 and I hope you can bank off it.
Thanks for checking out this guide!
"Now Go PvP or Something!" or not... lol. In the video I was owned by the 'Instances are currently not available.' error.
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.