- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2
Below is an overview video and detailed walk-through on how to use Jewelcrafting to make a good amount of gold everyday. As shown in the video, this Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2 made me 1,229g for an hour worth of effort. As of patch 3.3.3 some gems have had significant declines in pricing since this Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2 was made so make sure to test your server's economy first before sinking a lot of gold into this. Materials have dropped as well as so on my server this is still profitable but the rare rings and necklace jewelry hardly sells.
- Check out my Jewelcrafting Leveling 1-450 Guide for a great way to level Jewelcrafting.
- WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Overview - Prospect Saronite Ore, make rare rings and necks to sell, make uncommon rings and necks to disenchant, and prospect Thorium Ore.
Estimated time: 1 hour
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Getting Started - Materials and Prospecting
- Note: This is just an example and you may need to scale it up or down depending on your server.
780(39 stacks) x [Saronite Ore] (722g)
19 x [Titanium Bar] (327g)
18 x [Eternal Earth] (180g)
200 (10 stacks) x [Thorium Ore] (430g)
4 x [Dream Shard] (60g)
The Auction House typically has decent prices but you can always find items cheaper by scimming trade chat for farmers or checking the Auction House and sending a tell to who sells the item a lot frequently.
- Now that you have your mats you can begin Prospecting the Saronite Ore.
To make things easier I have listed a macro below for Prospecting. Before using this macro go into your interface, select controls, and check autoloot. This will autoloot the items into your bag.
#show Saronite OreThanks to Naemirione for this macro suggestion.
/use Saronite Ore
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Crafting Jewelry
- Once you have prospected all of your Saronite Ore, you can begin making rare rings and necks.
Below is a list of rare rings and necks I made and how well they sold.
[Scarlet Signet] x 3 (Outcome: Sold all within 2 days; was a very decent seller)
[Emerald Choker] x 3 (Outcome: Sold all within 2 days; was a very decent seller)
[Runed Mana Band] x 2 (Outcome: Sold all within 2 days; was a very decent seller)
[Sky Sapphire Amulet] x 3 (Outcome: Sold all within 3 days; was an ok seller)
[Dream Signet] x 4 (Outcome: Sold all within 7 days. This one has a random enchant and I don't suggest taking the risk. I got some of the best enchants and still had trouble easily selling them.)
- If you don't have the designs, you can get them from Oluros in Icecrown.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Auctioning Tips and Suggestions
- Now that you have made all of your rare rings and necks, the next step is to list them on the Auction House; for rare rings and necks I suggest selling them in trade as well.
For ring and necks, I recommend listing them for only 24 hours. Depending on how popular your server is, you may or may not have a lot of competition. Still, remember to undercut all competition by about one gold as anything more is overkill.(Tip: If something sells, replace it to keep the Auction House stocked with your items.)
- Tip: You don't want to flood the market ever with any item. Only make what you can sell within a 24 hour period. It will take some time to figure out exactly how many that is and can change frequently. I suggest putting a few of each item up and scaling up or down depending on the outcome. In the video I show you that I just cut the left over gems into something and sell those. You can do that or save them to make more rings and necks.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Crafting Rings and Necklace Jewelry
- The next items to make will be uncommon rings and necks to disenchant.
Especially in patch 3.2, uncommon gem prices have fell off a cliff and so a great counter to that is to create rings and necks to disenchant into mats that are always in high demand.
Below is a list of uncommon rings and necks to create.
[Bloodstone Band] (2 x Crystallized Earth, 1 x Bloodstone)
[Crystal Chalcedony Amulet] (2 x Crystallized Earth, 1 x Chalcedony)
[Crystal Citrine Necklace] (2 x Crystallized Earth, 1 x Huge Citrine)
[Sun Rock Ring] (2 x Crystallized Earth, 1 x Sun Crystal)
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Crafting & Disenchanting Ring and Necklace Jewelry
- Next, if you have enchanting, great and if you don't, just ask a friend, or find someone in the trade channel, to disenchant all the rings you just crafted. Depending on the amount of rings, I typically tip around 20-50g.
- Now that you have disenchanted all of your rings and necks the final step is to list them on the Auction House; for enchanting mats I don't suggest selling them in trade but you can try it out on your server (I don't suggest it because it's time consuming).
For enchanting mats, I recommend listing them for only 24 hours. Depending on how popular your server is, you may or may not have a lot of competition. Still, remember to undercut all competition by about one silver as anything more is overkill.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Prospecting Thorium and Auctioning
- While you wait to get your rings and necks de'd, you can purchase Thorium Ore and prospect it.
To make things easier I have listed a macro below for Prospecting Thorium Ore like the one above for Saronite Ore. This macro is pretty universal and can be used for many professions. Before using this macro go into your interface, select controls, and check autoloot. This will autoloot the items into your bag.
#show Thorium OreThanks to Naemirione for this macro suggestion.
/use Thorium Ore
- Once you have prospected all of your Thorium Ore, you can list the gems on the Auction House.
I've found that you don't want to excessively prospect Thorium Ore and flood the market with gems. Start small and get a feel for the market.
WoW Jewelcrafting Gold Guide Part 2: Final Suggestions and Tips
- Once you get the hang of how much you sell begin purchasing mats during the weekend; they are typically the cheapest on the weekend.
The main reason for this, is most players aren't actually raiding on the weekends and have a lot more time to gather mats. With the abundance of mats comes the simple economic rule of supply exceeding demand which leads to lower prices. This doesn't mean 100% of the time they will be cheaper on the weekend but instead it makes it more likely. After you get a feel for mat prices you can purchase them throughout the week for the lowest prices.
- Checking on mats everyday will get you familar with who sells what.
Pay attention and take a look at who is selling mats all the time and message them to sell directly to you at a discount. This will save you big on the craft costs. I have countless farmers listed on my friend's list who I deal with regularly to get the cheapest price possible.
- Finally, World of Warcraft isn't just about making gold and really should be the smallest part of your playtime.
I hope this guide will help you get rich in World of Warcraft but at the same time free up farm time so you can actually enjoy the game for what it is meant to be; fun! So, don't sit at your computer 24-7 just to make gold. Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v.
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.