- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Inscription Gold Guide Part 3 - Patch 3.3.5 - 4.0!
Below is an overview video and detailed walk-through on how to easily make gold with Inscription. As shown in the video, this made me 5,882g in net sales with a profit of 2,932g in just a few days! Inscription can be very profitable but since every server's economy can be slighty different, always make sure to test things out in small increments on your server to see what will work best for you. You should also get a decent boost on Glyph sales when the upcoming patch 4.0.1 releases. Please enjoy this Inscription Gold Making Guide Part 3 and if you have any questions or feedback feel free to post them below in the comments or on our forums.
- Check out my Inscription Leveling 1-525 Guide for a great way to level Inscription.
- WoW Inscription Gold Guide Part 3 Overview: Get Milling mats, setup macro, Mill herbs, learn Glyphs, trade inks, make Glyphs, list Glyphs and other items, and collect gold.
- I suggest purchasing stacks of any of the following herbs. I have found these to net the best results and have listed them from cheapest to most expensive according to my server; your server may differ.
- Once I find a decent farmer I begin by negoitating a price with them.
When you're buying in bulk it is much easier to get them to sell any materials at a discount. If they don't seem willing to reduce the price you can always remind them of the uncertainty of the Auction House and how it will cost them 5% more to sell the materials. I even have some farmers directly CoD me mats everyday at a set discounted price. If I don't like the price, I simply message them and return the mail.
WoW Inscription Gold Guide Part 3: Starting Out - Materials
Start by getting some herbs to Mill. If you don't have Herbalism try buying mats from another player or on the Auction House if they're cheap enough. All high level herbs are good to use but I have found Adder's Tongue to be the cheapest with the best results. I usually pay an average of 15 gold a stack. Again it depends on your server's economy so pick whichever herb is cheapest. Oh and on a side note cause I know someone is going to say it in the comments, herb has two pronounciations like many other words, [urb or, especially Brit., hurb] depending on which country you're from.
WoW Inscription Gold Guide Part 3: Milling/Inks
- Now that you have your mats you can begin Milling everything.
Alright, so got all the herbs bought and I'm going to Mill them. First though, you'll want to set a macro to easily Mill all the herbs. This is the one I use and I'll post it on my website. I'll also set my loot in the interface options to 'auto' to make looting easier. Another thing I'll do is loot my mailbox while I Mill to save on some time.
#show (herb name)Thanks to Naemirione for this macro suggestion
/use (herb name)
- Once you have milled everything, you can begin making Ink of the Sea and Snowfall Ink.
Alright, it took about 40 minutes to make the inks so now to move on to making some items. Inscription has a lot of underated items that can be crafted to turn some serious profit. In this video and written guide I'll be making Armor and Weapon vellums, Rune of Fortitude, a few epic offhands, and Glyphs. Besides the Glyphs, they all usually have fairly low competition with minimal relisting and headaches. I won't be making any Darkmoon Cards simply because this late in an expansion the risk is really too high to bother with unless you need the rep or mats are extremely cheap on your server.
Ok, so it took about 18 minutes to Mill everything and now to make them into inks. I have a ton of inks to make and while I'm just going afk here and grabbing some food, if you wanted to keep playing, I usually do some BGs and defend whatever to do a bit of multitasking while I Mill and make inks since it can be pretty time consuming and boring. You can also do it during raids between pulls or wipes, or talk to friends to pass the time and have some fun.
WoW Inscription Gold Guide Part 3: Glyphs, Odd Items, and Auctioning
- Before making any Glyphs, you will need to have learned them. There are three ways to learn new Glyphs after you have learned everything from a trainer:
[Northrend Inscription Research] - 20 hour cooldown
[Minor Inscription Research] - 20 hour cooldown
[Book of Glyphs]. - Purchase from the Auction House
Next, trade out your inks at the Ink Trader, Jessica Sellers in Dalaran. This is usually cheaper rather than trying to buy lowbie overpriced herbs. I do this while using Quick Auctions 3 to help me decide which Glyphs to make according to how expensive they are the Auction House. Be careful though as some really expensive Glyphs could be garbage that never sell. You can check my website for a guide on using Quick Auctions 3 and I'll also include some top sellers for each class inside the written guide for this video to help you decide easier.
- I've listed what I found to be the best sellers below. Your server may differ.
[Glyph of the Ghoul]
[Glyph of Obliterate]
[Glyph of Scourge Strike]
[Glyph of Dark Death]
[Glyph of Death and Decay]
[Glyph of Death Strike]
[Glyph of Howling Blast]
[Glyph of Rune Strike]
- Ok, so after I get everything made, it's time to list everything. I'll be undercutting for 1 silver typically unless the item is too overpriced. I'll also list everything for 12 hours because my server has a lot of competition. If you're just sitting around in Org or Stormwind between raids and PvP'ing, you can also spam trade to get rid of some of the items a bit faster.
- Alright, so it's been a few days and everything sold but some Glyphs so time to break the numbers down and see how I made out.
Break down of what I spent, sold, and profited over a few days.
+ 5,882g: net sales
- 2,950g: mats
= 2,932g: total profit in a few days!
Full breakdown of items sold.
Runescroll of Fortitude x 14 = 1,274g (91g x 14)
Faces of Doom x 2 = 416g (208g x 2)
Iron-bound Tome x 2 = 360g (189g x 2)
Weapon Vellum III x 40 = 383.6g (9.59g x 40)
Armor Vellum III x 60 = 288g (4.8g x 60)
Snowfall Ink x 85 = 505.75g (5.95g x 85)
Ink of the Sea x 520 = 1742g (3.35g x 520)
Misc Glyphs x 83 = 913g (11g[avg] x 83) - Still have 64 leftover
- That's not too bad for a little over an hours worth of effort. I did find though that selling the inks straight out while having having the least amount of hassle, it had the least amount of profit. It would have been better to hold the inks and make more items with it after everything sold. It also made more sense to not waste the hour Milling and making the inks and instead just buy them straight from the Auction House. Your server could differ though and show inks as being very profitable. Always test things out in small amounts and build your way up. Let me know how your server is in the comment section.
- "Now Go PvP or Something!"
WoW Inscription Gold Guide Part 3: Final Suggestions and Tips
- Once you get the hang of how much you sell begin purchasing mats during the weekend; they are typically the cheapest on the weekend.
The main reason for this, is most players aren't actually raiding on the weekends and have a lot more time to gather mats. With the abundance of mats comes the simple economic rule of supply exceeding demand which leads to lower prices. This doesn't mean 100% of the time they will be cheaper on the weekend but instead it makes it more likely. After you get a feel for mat prices you can purchase them throughout the week for the lowest prices.
- Checking on mats everyday will get you familar with who sells what.
Pay attention and take a look at who is selling mats all the time and message them to sell directly to you at a discount. This will save you big on the craft costs. I have countless farmers listed on my friend's list who I deal with regularly to get the cheapest price possible.
- Finally, World of Warcraft isn't just about making gold and really should be the smallest part of your playtime. I hope this Inscription Gold Guide Part 2 will help you get rich in World of Warcraft but at the same time free up farm time so you can actually enjoy the game for what it is meant to be; fun! So, don't sit at your computer 24-7 just to make gold. Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v.
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.