- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: How to Easily Use the Auctioneer Addon!
Below is an overview video and detailed walkthrough on how to easily use the popular Auction House addon, Auctioneer. Any player who frequently uses the Auction House should have the Auctioneer addon or one similar. It's essential to being productive in a timely manner when it comes to selling and buying items from the Auction House. Please enjoy this Auctioneer Addon guide and if you have any questions or feedback feel free to post them below or on our forums.
- WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Overview - Get Auctioneer, scan Auction House, configure settings, examples, and Bean Counter.
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Get the Auctioneer addon
First, head to a safe website to download Auctioneer.
I typically download all my addons from Curse Gaming. While I have never found them to be unsafe, I still suggest virus scanning any file you ever download.
Direct Auctioneer link from Curse Gaming -
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Scan the Auction House
- First, click the red button labeled 'scan' and scan the Auction House.
This usually takes around 10 minutes so kill time by watching TV, playing a console game, talking with friends, or whatever you like to do.
Before listing any items, it is always smart to scan the Auction House. It will give you up-to-date pricing and information for every item found on the Auction House.
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Configure Auctioneer - Profile and AH Window settings
- First, click the red button labeled 'configure' found at the top of the Auction House window.
While the default settings are pretty good for Auctioneer, I suggest changing some of them. Start by making a new profile. This is good for customizing for different characters or different setups. You can name it anything.
So, one of the biggest questions I'm asked is, "How do you open the auction house and profession panel at the same time?" Because my resolution is 1920, it just fits but for most you will need to set the protect AH window setting to 'always'. If your windows don't seem to fit right, you can use the settings for window size to adjust it smaller or larger.
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Configure Auctioneer - Duration & Undercut Auction Options
- Next, click the 'post' tab found at the bottom of the Auction House window.
Alright, so first set the default duration for your auctions to 24 hours. If you have a lot of competition with your profession then 12 hours may be better and if you have absolutely no competition, then 48 hours might be good for you.
Next, check the double-alt click box and this just means you can hold alt and double left click to list an item without filling out any information. I typically use this when I'm in a rush.
The next you want to set are the undercut options. You can choose a fixed undercut or percentage. I like to set mine to 1 silver 1 copper at a fixed value.
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Configure Auctioneer - Simple Auction Options
- Next, set up the 'EasyBuyout' options.
These are super helpful with saving time when buying or cancelling out mass-quanities of items.
First, enable EasyBuyout and its key modifier. You can set the key modifier to any of the options listed. I prefer to use 'shift'. The modifier just means you have to hold 'shift', or whichever key you select, while right-clicking and it will instantly buy or cancel the item without confirmation.
Next, do the same with Easycancel.
Finally, set the limit you feel comfortable with. This will make sure you don't 'EasyBuyout anything too expensive.
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Auctioneer Examples
- Example One: Mass-cancelling Items
First, click the 'Auction' tab found at the bottom of the Auction House window. Next, locate the item you want to cancel, starting from the bottom, hold 'shift' and right click each item you wish to cancel.
- Example Two: Mass-listing Items: Small Quantities
First, click the 'Post' tab found at the bottom of the Auction House window. Next, locate the item you want to list in your bag, hold 'alt' and left click it once. It should automatically put it in the list box. Then, either click (check) the 'undercut competition' box or manually set your own price. Finally, click the red 'create auction' button as many times for how ever many units you wish to list. Here you want to be careful that the stack size is correct in relation to the list price. Make sure you aren't listing the entire stack at the price of one item. If you do this on accident, just cancel the auction from the 'auction' tab as quickly as possible.
- Example Three: Mass-listing Items: Large Quantities
First, click the 'Appraisal' tab found at the bottom of the Auction House window. Next, locate the item you want to list in your bag and drag in into the list box. Next, set your stack size you want it to list. Below that you can select how many of units you want to list. Then, set the duration. Next, set the price you want to list the items at. Finally, click the 'post items' button on the bottom right to list everything. It will give a preview of what the items will sell for in total.
- Overview: Get Auctioneer, scan Auction House, configure settings, examples, and Bean Counter.
WoW Auctioneer Gold Guide: Bean Counter
- Basically, this comes with Auctioneer and it keeps track of everything you purchase or sell on the Auction.
To find information on an item, just drag it into the box or type the name of it. This is useful for many different reasons some of which include, checking moving sale prices on a item you sell regularly, seeing how much you spend on a particular mat, checking how much you have sold or purchased overall with your account or a specific character, and many other uses. Personally, I just use it when I bored waiting for a raid summons to finish, a wipe recovery, or a BG queue to pop.
- There are a lot of options with Auctioneer and Bean Counter you can mess with so have fun.
- Finally, World of Warcraft isn't just about making gold and really should be the smallest part of your playtime.
I hope this Auctioneer Gold Guide will help you get rich in World of Warcraft but at the same time free up farm time so you can actually enjoy the game for what it is meant to be; fun! So, don't sit at your computer 24-7 just to make gold. Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v.
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.