- Prof. 1-600 MoP
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-600 MoP
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-600 MoP
- Enchanting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Inscription Guide 1-600 MoP
- Engineering Guide 1-600 MoP
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Leatherworking Guide 1-600 MoP
- Tailoring Guide 1-600 MoP
- Mining Guide 1-600 MoP
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-600 MoP
- Smelting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Skinning Guide 1-600 MoP
- Herbalism Guide 1-600 MoP
- Archaeology Guide 1-600 MoP
- Cooking Guide 1-600 MoP
- Fishing Guide 1-600 MoP
- First Aid Guide 1-600 MoP
- MoP Leveling Fishing to 600: Darkmoon Faire
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- MoP: Jewelcrafting to 600 - Early Days Gold Making
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Bext Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Random Raiding Strats
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
How to: Pilgrim's Bounty - Thanksgiving Holiday Achievement Guide! & Cooking 1-430 Cheap!
Hey everyone. I just want to quickly say thank you for all your support and helping me reach 400 videos on my YouTube channel. I do all of this for you guys and girls and hope to do another 400 successful videos and beyond. Mad <3's.
This year's Pilgrim's Bounty is November 25th - December 2nd. This is a pretty easy Holiday Achievement and worth doing whether you're wanting to snag a Plump Turkey, the Pilgrim title, or if you're just bored looking for something fun to do.
To get started, look at which achievements you haven't done and try to focus on them first. I'll use a character that has zero achievements and guide you through the whole holiday quest line and achievements.
First up, talk to a commoner in any major city and then head to Undercity if you're Horde or just outside of Stormwind if you're Alliance.
Once in Undercity, turn in the quest from the commoner and grab all the quests in the ruins. Start by sitting at any of the tables and eating the food for that chair five times. Then, pass the food and move on to the next chair, eat five times again, and then pass the food. Keep doing that until you've eating at every chair. You should get the quest completed called, "Sharing a Bountiful Feast" and the achievement "Sharing is Caring".
Next, you'll want to see the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor and buy the cookbook. Click the cookbook and inside it'll have five recipes which you'll need to complete quests and achievements. Learn them all. Then, start by buying 220 Autumnal Herbs, 350 Honey, 90 Simple Flour, 90 Mild Spices, and 85 Ripe Tirisfal Pumpkin.
After you get all your supplies from Undercity, make 90 Spice Bread to get started. What's awesome about this holiday is you'll be able to level up Cooking very easily and cheap. After you reach skill level 50 in Cooking, see the trainer and learn Journeyman Cooking and continue on making Spice Bread. Once you get all 90 made, make 90 Spice Bread Stuffing. Don't forget to save making five for later since you need to actually make them when you have the quest. This should get you to over 100 in Cooking skill so now you can learn the Pumpkin Pie recipe. Next, make 85 Pumpkin Pies. When reaching Cooking skill 125, talk to the trainer again and learn Expert Cooking. Then, continue on making Pumpkin Pies until you've 80, then stop for a second, turn in Spice Bread Stuffing and grab the Pumpkin Pie quest. Finally, make the last five Pumpkin Pies which should get you around Cooking skill level 170 or so. You'll then want to learn the Cranberry Chutney recipe.
At this point you won't have any mats to continue leveling so instead, we'll just head outside into Tirisfal Glades to get the "Turkinator" achievement completed while collecting Turkeys for another quest. Just run through the land killing Turkeys and looting as you go. You have 30 seconds between Turkeys to loot them and find another Turkey so you can continue stacking the buff. This is extremely easy especially during non-peak times. Once you reach 40 stacks you'll get your Turkinator achievement. Keep killing Turkey's though until you loot 45 Turkeys. Oh and you can make a macro like /tar or /target Wild Turkey if you think it'll help you.
Next, hearth to Orgrimmar and head outside to Durotar where the Bountiful Feast tables are located. Once there, turn in the quest Pumpkin Pie and grab the quests Cranberry Chutney, Can't Get Enough Turkey, and Don't Forget The Stuffing! Since we already made the stuffing, turn that one in and choose any item except for the boots. We're going to need a Pilgrim's Hat and either a Pilgrim's Attire, Pilgrim's Dress, or Pilgrim's Robe. I'll pick the Pilgrim's Hat.
After that, buy 90 Tangy Southfury Cranberries and make 90 Cranberry Chutneys. When you hit over Cooking skill level 200, see the trainer and learn Artisan Cooking. Then, continue on making Cranberry Chutney until you've made 90. This should get to around Cooking skill level 234 so, learn the Candied Sweet Potato recipe. One of the mats for this is sold only at the Pilgrim Bounty feast are in Thunderbluff so fly over to there or get a port.
Remember to sit at a Bountiful Table and get the Spirit of Sharing buff for the Pilgrim's Paunch achievement before going to Thunderbluff. Once in Thunderbluff, just fly over to the elevators and you'll see all the Bountiful Feast tables. Talk to Dokin and turn in Cranberry Chutney. He'll give you another quest called Candied Sweet Potatoes so grab that and head over to Mahara who will give you the quest Easy As Pie. We already made the pie so just turn it in and pick a reward. I'll go with the Pilgrim's Robe.
Next, we'll open up our Cooking panel and make 85 Candied Sweet Potatoes. When you get to Cooking skill level 275 or more, talk to Mahara again and train Master Cooking. Then, keep making Candied Sweet Potatoes which will grey out at 295. You can then learn the last Pilgrim's Bounty Holiday recipe, Slow-Roasted Turkey.
This is good time to mention the "FOOD FIGHT!" achievement. Whenever you're at any of the Bountiful Feast tables no matter the zone and you see another player at the table. Target them and start passing food their way. After a few passes you'll start throwing it and get the "FOOD FIGHT!" achievement.
Finally, when sitting at a Bountiful Table, get the Spirit of Sharing buff for the Pilgrim's Paunch achievement and hearth or port back to Orgrimmar. Fly out to Durotar and turn in Candied Sweet Potatoes. Then, grab the quest Undersupplied in the Undercity. Next cook up 40 Slow-Roasted Turkeys even though you have 45. You need to save 5 for doing a quest later on. As of right now, you can really make as many as you like since this item is bugged and even though it's suppose to grey out and not give skill points at 330, it's giving skill points beyond that and a crazy two at a time. Enjoy it until they hotfix it. At Cooking skill 350 or more, learn Grand Master Cooking and all the recipes available. Then, turn in Can't Get Enough Turkey and choose a Turkey Shooter. You'll need these for a later achievement.
Ok, so next tele or take a zep to Undercity. Once there, turn in We're Out of Cranberry Chutney Again?, pick a Turkey Shooter and then turn in Undersupplied in the Undercity and grab Slow-roasted Turkey. Then turn in She Says Potato and pick a Turkey Shooter for the reward. Nice you'll also get the Pilgrim's Progress achievement for doing all the holiday quests.
Next, head to the orb and tele to Silvermoon. Head out the front door and find the Bountiful Feasts tables and get the Spirit of Sharing buff for the Pilgrim's Paunch achievement.
Now hearth or port back to Org once again then fly out to Durotar. In Durotar, make five Slow-Roasted Turkeys. This'll give you the "Now We're Cookin'" achievement for cooking all the different types of food.
Wow, I'm loving how Slow-Roasted Turkey is bugged in a good way and it looks like we got two points for each Turkey we made for quite awhile but, at Cooking skill level 405 it starts to give only one point for each one and at 430 it maxes out. Are you seeing this? Not bad huh. Some nice pretty much free levels for cooking. Hell we went from 1-430 just by making the Pilgrim Bounty stuff. Pretty awesome and now to turn in Slow-Roasted Turkey.
Alright so now that all that is done you should have 60 of all foods except for the turkey, three Turkey Shooters, a Pilgrim's Hat, and a Pilgrim's Robe, Dress, or Attire. To get the other Turkey Shooters that you need for Turkey Lurkey, just do the dailys and use the left over food.
Probably the hardest achievement to complete for the Pilgrim's Bounty holiday is the Turkey Lurkey. You'll have to shoot 8 different race rogues which can be hard to find. You'll need a Turkey Shooter for each rogue you shoot and you should have three after completing all the quests on your first day. After that you'll need to do the dailys to get more. Start by shooting all the rogues in your major capital city and then either try battlegrounds or enemy cities for the others. Having a friend make a level one for you to shoot can make this achievement easier.
Another achievement for this holiday is "Terokkar Turkey Time". You'll have to go to the Outlands for this so get a port to Shattrath or go to the portal trainer in a major city, use the Blasted Lands portal, go through Dark Portal, and use the flightmaster to fly to Terrokar. After you land, go to Sethekk Halls. If you want a chance at the Raven Lord mount, set it to heroic. Also, if you can, ask a friend who is a rogue or druid to come along with you. Since we're overpowered 85s now, it's a joke to stealth to Anzu and kill him. After he's dead, make sure you and your friend have your Pilgrim's Hat and Pilgrim's Attire, Dress, or Robe on. Then, pull the Talon King Ikiss and own him. Once he dies, you and your friend should get the achievement even if you are sitting at the front of the instance afk grabbing some cookies. Mmmm cookies.
Let's see... next we'll do Pilgrim's Peril. It's pretty easy. Just hearth back to Org and fly to Felwood. Fly from Felwood across the ocean to Darnassus. Don't worry, you won't die from fatigue. When you reach Darnassus you can take the portal into the middle of the city but it's just as easy to fly up into Teldrassil. The Bountiful Feast Tables are located at the east-side of Darnassus. After you find them, make sure you have a Pilgrim's Dress, Robe, or Attire on and sit down in any chair to get credit. You don't have to eat anything which is good since you've probably eaten too much as it is. Next, fly back to the dock and take the boat over to The Exodar. Since Exodar is part of the Burning Crusade expansion the ocean has an invisible wall preventing you from just flying there. I'm a noob and forgot about this so I enjoyed a fatigue death. Just take the boat.
Once in Azuremyst Isle, head to the east-side of the Exodar, sit at a table, get credit for the achievement, and hearth back to Org. In Org, take the zep to Grom'gol and fly north through Stranglethorn, Duskwood, and then Elwynn Forest until you get to the front entrance of Stormwind. Then, just fly down to a Bountiful Feast table on the outskirts, sit down at a chair, and fly out of there before you get rocked. Picking an offpeak time will help insure you don't get killed.
Finally, we'll do Ironforge. Either take the tram or fly north to the front of Ironforge. Pick the table on the south edge, take a seat, and complete the Pilgrim's Peril achievement. Oh and the guards here are pretty close so expect to aggro them like I do here. Just run like hell and hearth away afterwards.
After a few days you should get the Turkey Lurkey achievement completed which will give you the "Pilgrim" achievement that awards a nice new "Pilgrim" title and a Plump Turkey Pet.
Well, that's pretty much it so grats to all of you on your new achievements, title, and pet.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe for more FREE WoW guides and news!
"Now go leave a comment telling me what you're doing for Thanksgiving!"