- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
How to Easily Defeat Sindragosa in Icecrown Citadel Strategy Guide!
Below is an overview video and detailed walk-through strategy guide on how to easily defeat the Sindragosa encounter in Icecrown Citadel! The Sindragosa encounter is fairly similar to Sapphiron with a few different mechanics but has enough uniqueness to be challenging while being interesting and fun. The fight is a pretty simple in parts but gets complex when it's all put together. This Sindragosa Strategy Guide will give an overview of the entire Sindragosa encounter and all players' roles. Please enjoy this Sindragosa Overview & Strategy Guide and if you have any questions or feedback, feel free to post them below in the comment section or on our forums.
- Overview: How to Easily Defeat the Sindragosa encounter in Icecrown Citadel!
Suggestions: Frost resistance buff, Flasks, buff food, vent, and most importantly, have fun!
Icecrown Citadel - Sindragosa Strategy Guide: Setup and Phase 1
Before you can slay the Lich King, you'll have to defeat Sindragosa. She's one pissed off bitc... I mean dragon and ready to take her anger out on you and your raid. This fight is fairly simple in parts but a bit complex in its entirety and a lot like Sapphiron. Your raid will need 2 tanks, 2-3 healers, and 5-6 dps. I suggest 3 healers to make the fight less RNG with the Unchained Magic debuff. This fight consists of 3 phases.
- The first phase or ground phase is super simple. Have your tank position the boss at the back left of the room. Melee should treat her like any other dragon boss by watching for cleave and her tail. During every phase Sindragosa will select raid members and put a debuff on them. Melee has 20% chance at getting a stacking debuff that causes around 1k damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds which they should wipe around 5 or 6. DKs can clear the debuff when they dump their runic power. If ranged are inflicted with the Unchained Magic debuff, they gain a stack every time they use any ability and should wipe this around 5 or 6. The debuff isn't applied until the cast is finished so you can try and do what I do by casting just as the debuff hits 1 or 2 seconds, depending on the ability, to maximize your DPS. If you are a Shadow Priest, you can be a little crazy and go to 20 or so as long as you can use Dispersion. Healers can get this debuff too and that makes this fight a bit tricky which is why I suggest 3 healers to help alleviate the extra stress. During the ground phase Sindragosa will also use Icy Grip yanking everyone into her belly for some up close and personal attention. Just run out to a safe distance or mitigate the damage and keep dps'ing. DKs can Anti-Magic Shield and Rogues can cloak out of it.
Icecrown Citadel - Sindragosa Strategy Guide: Phase 2 & Phase 3
- The second phase or air phase is the easiest and the raid should simply bolt to the stairs as she flies up. Sindragosa will then select two raid members in 10m and five in 25m to ice block. Have the marked ice block targets spread out on the bottom of the stairs while the raid is up the stairs. In 25m we use a 2 - 3 pattern and the tank spams it in raid every time to make sure noone forgets where their mark goes. The raid should never be close to the marked targets and the marked targets should never be close to the raid or it could cause wipe by having the whole raid blocked like you see here. Just go to your position and there shouldn't be any problems. This phase is all about LoS and DPS control. In 25m break out the back three blocks quickly while LoS'ing the Frost Bolt Bombs and use the last two blocks to LoS while burning them down until she lands which is after four Frost Bombs. You want to have the last blocks broken by the time she lands. For 10m be careful not to over DPS the two Ice Blocks and take it slow or you'll easily break them too early. Just before she lands the tank should already be in position and the raid can return to where they were standing in phase 1.
- After Sindragosa hits 35% the third phase begins, she'll be permanently grounded, continue to cast Unchained Magic, Chilled to the Bone, Icy Grip like phase 1, and start debuffing any raid member in LoS with Mystic Buffet. This ability can get kinda nasty when combined with the other debuff and you should wipe stacks after 6-8. Tanks can take more stacks but should taunt swap every other Ice Tomb. In this phase the raid group should stack up in the center until the first Ice Tomb is cast. Whoever it gets cast on needs to run to the left just past the tank slighty and at a nice diagonal LoS position from Sindragosa's head. This will allow the healers to heal the tank from behind the block and be close enough for tanks to taunt swap to clear debuff stacks. DPS needs to be controlled on the blocks so all raiders LoS'ing can wipe their stacks while still breaking them out as fast as possible. When the second Ice Tomb is cast, have the marked player run to just the right of her rear leg with a little bit of distance between the Ice Tomb and her. Some people will freak out when they get the tomb mark and not be in the right place. Just deal with it and adjust accordingly. While all this is going on, DPS still needs to damage the boss so make sure to select a few people stay out for every other tomb including healers. At around 10% you can ignore the Ice Blocks and just zerg Sindragosa till she's dead and enjoy your loot. Oh look, they didn't leave me to die this week in the Ice Tomb.
Icecrown Citadel - Sindragosa Strategy Guide: Recap and Final Thoughts
- So here's the recap.
Phase One -
Melee & Range wipe stacks after 5-6
Run out after Icy Grip
Phase Two -
Ice Block targets spread out 10yds
Raid be away from marked targets
Control DPS on blocks and LoS Frost Bombs
Break all blocks just after 4th Frost Bomb
Phase Three -
Pop Heroism or Bloodlust
Melee & Range wipe stacks after 6-8
Drop tombs left of Sindragosa's head and right of her leg
Tanks taunt swap every left tomb and wipe stacks
At 10% ignore blocks and Zerg
and most importantly, have fun!
So there you have it. A simple walk-through of the Sindragosa encounter. Reminds me a lot of Sapphiron and is a pretty fun fight but, I wanna hear your thoughts in the comment section below.
Thanks for watching and reading this guide.
'Now Go PvE or Somethin'