- Prof. 1-600 MoP
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-600 MoP
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-600 MoP
- Enchanting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Inscription Guide 1-600 MoP
- Engineering Guide 1-600 MoP
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Leatherworking Guide 1-600 MoP
- Tailoring Guide 1-600 MoP
- Mining Guide 1-600 MoP
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-600 MoP
- Smelting Guide 1-600 MoP
- Skinning Guide 1-600 MoP
- Herbalism Guide 1-600 MoP
- Archaeology Guide 1-600 MoP
- Cooking Guide 1-600 MoP
- Fishing Guide 1-600 MoP
- First Aid Guide 1-600 MoP
- MoP Leveling Fishing to 600: Darkmoon Faire
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- MoP: Jewelcrafting to 600 - Early Days Gold Making
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Bext Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Random Raiding Strats
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
How to Easily Defeat Heroic Lady Deathwhisper in ICC Guide!
Below is an overview video and detailed walk-through on how to easily defeat Heroic Lady Deathwhisper, the second boss in Icecrown Citadel. This guide will give an overview of the fight changes from normal to heroic and all players' roles. This guide will only cover what is different so please check the navigation to the left if you're looking for normal mode. Please enjoy this Heroic Lady Whisper Strategy Guide and if you have any questions or feedback feel free to post them below in the comment section or on our forums.
Overview: How to Easily Defeat Heroic Lady Deathwhisper in Icecrown Citadel!
Overview: How to Easily Defeat Heroic Lady Deathwhisper in Icecrown Citadel!
Suggestions: Resistance buffs, Flasks, buff food (Fish Feast), vent, and most importantly, have fun.
Icecrown Citadel 10m: Heroic Lady Deathwhisper - Overview/Phase One
The Heroic mode for Lady Deathwhisper is extremely simple and the general setup of the raid and encounter goes mostly unchanged. In this guide I will only cover what is important and anything else you should honestly know if you're doing Heroic modes. Depending on the class, gear, and players' abilities you'll want 2-3 healers, 2 tanks, and the rest dps. As for the positioning, have healers stand in the center so they can reach everyone and range between the boss and side adds for phase one.
- This is one of the easier Heroic modes for 10m and poses a bit of a challenge for 25m but, is very doable for any guild who has downed the Lich King. The main changes are a doubled health pool for Lady Deathwhisper, increased damage from Lady Deathwhisper, other abilities, and Vengeful Spirits as well as a shortened enrage timer. Also adds will still spawn during phase two and raiders can be MC'd throughout the fight in both phases.
- Phase one is extremely simple, short, and just like normal except raiders can be MC'd and overall damage taken is increased. Range DPS focus down adds and position yourselves between the boss and adds for easy switching. Healers be sure to keep everyone's health pools high, Melee watch for cleave as you can be almost one-shotted, and Range nuked kited mobs quickly. Also make sure to immediately kill Reanimate, Empowered, and Deformed mobs.
Icecrown Citadel 10m: Lady Whisper - Phase Two & Recap
- Once the mana shield is down you'll enter phase two. In Heroic, Lady Deathwhisper's health is doubled so this phase will last a lot longer than normal. You should pop Blood Lust or Heroism towards the beginning when aggro is usually more stable or whenever your tanks feel comfortable. The main tank will want to pick up the boss and kite her towards the beginning of the room near the stairs. Here the offtank and main tank will switch off picking up adds. The adds are nothing to worry too much about and are easily killed but aggro on Lady Deathwhisper during this phase can be a serious problem. Make sure Rogues are tricks'ing and Hunters are MD'ing the tanks on switches. Call out for Salv if need be. Players still get MC'd during this phase so make sure to CC them quickly. Finally, take Vengeful Spirits more seriously by running away from them and make sure everyone is spread out since they now blow up in a 20 yard radius.
- Do all that and you'll down her with ease.
- Just to simplify and recap heroic key points.
Balance DPS on boss and adds
Immediately kill Reanimate, Empowered, and Deformed mobs
Melee avoid Fanatic's cleave and Deformed mobs
Don't stand in Death and Decay
Watch tanks' debuff
Watch aggro carefully
Run away from Vengeful spirits
and most importantly, have fun!
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post below in the comment section or on our forums.
Now Go PvE or Something!